Last edition of the SBID Awards received entries from over 27 countries, across 5 continents around the world.
Previous finalists and winners have included:
- Bentley Motors Head Office in Crewe by FutureBrand
- Mercedes Showroom in Washington by Studio Lux
- Viking Cruises by Integration
- The Hyundai Business Centre in Korea by Hyundai Construction and Engineering
- Candyscape II and Number One Hyde Park by Candy & Candy
- Roca London Gallery by Zaha Hadid
- The Knightsbridge by 1508 London
Watch the video below and hear why last year’s judges believe the SBID
International Design Awards are important for the industry.
Entries for the SBID International Design Excellence Awards 2013 are closing in: